As this project progresses, all necessary updates will be included on this page
In Unit Residential Impacts:
- Access to units is required throughout the duration of the project, even when construction within your unit is completed. This policy is in place to effectively handle potential plumbing emergencies within each stack.
- Homeowners will experience water restrictions even while there is no active construction begin conducted in their unit. Please note that water restrictions are implemented to avoid damage in units while the drain lines are open and actively being replaced.
- During the connection of the domestic water lines within residential unit, water will not be available from 8:00am – 5:00pm. The team will make every effort restore water to the fixtures by the end of each work day. Unfortunately, there may be times where this is not possible. The team will work to ensure bathrooms are available to each resident at the end of each day.
- During in-unit domestic re-pipe, access will be required for a minimum of three (3) weeks, pending no custom finishes. Custom finish work requires access extend past the three-week timeframe.
- Washer and dryers will be disconnected and removed for a portion of the work timeframe.
- Construction noise will be present.
- Elevator wait times will increase.
- Protection will remain installed within units throughout the duration of in-unit work.
- During common area work, resident may experience
- Construction noise
- Extended elevator wait times
- Water restrictions
- Protection will remain installed until areas are fully restored.
Elevator Impacts & Property Limitations
- No elective in-unit renovations will be permitted during the duration of the reconstruction project.
- No deliveries and/or moves will be permitted during construction hours (8:00am – 5:00pm).
- Elevator wait times will be extended during active construction. Please plan accordingly.